The most likely reason is that the funnel and/or dispensing hole requires cleaning. Please clean and dry the funnel and wipe the dispensing hole with a dry cloth, then try again. Also make sure you are using the correct setting for your brand/type of formula.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What formula / milk works with the Formula Pro Advanced?
- How do I find the setting for my formula / milk
- Can my powder container be sterilized or put in the dishwasher?
- What do I do if my Formula Pro Advanced shows an error code?
- Where can I buy spare parts for my Formula Pro Avdanced?
- How do I clean or descale the Formula Pro Advanced?
- Do I need to clean the funnel on the Baby Brezza every 4th bottle?
- There is mineral build up in my water tank.
- My Formula Pro Advanced is dispensing less volume than indicated on the ml selector on the control panel. Why?
- My Formula Pro Advanced is dispensing more volume than indicated on the ml selector on the control panel. Why?